Breakfast Cyber Talks with Todd Gifford
March & May 2020
Hosted by Butler Rose
Todd Gifford, CISSP and CTO at Optimising IT will be speaking at a number of Butler Rose events throughout March and May 2020.
The majority of Todd’s talks will be to discuss the very real threat of Social Engineering on businesses, and the importance of Business Resilience – a key priority for regulatory authorities.
Todd will be speaking at the following Butler Rose South West breakfast meetings throughout March and May:
- March 18th in Plymouth – Social Engineering
- March 24th in Exeter – How important is your IT (Business Resilience)
- May 7th in Taunton – How important is your IT (Business Resilience)
- May 14th in St Austell – Social Engineering
- May 21st in Yeovil – Social Engineering
If you are interested in attending any of the above Butler Rose Cyber Breakfast Talks please register your interest by emailing: [email protected]
”Operational resilience is a vital part of firms safety and soundness, and has become an important priority for the PRA”.
Chief Technology Officer
- 20 years in IT, 12 working within Information Security related positions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP, no. 540101)
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Experience working within both Public and Private sector PCI DSS Expertise
- Holistic GDPR Consultancy and implementation for multi-site/multi-national Public and Private organisations